One-on-One Personal Training.
There is a 4- session minimum for one-on-one personal training.
- First we meet to get to know each other. This is where you tell me all about you and what your needs and goal are. You will also fill out a questionnaire so that I can find out about your health issues, eating habits and past training programs you have been involved in.
- We set up days and time that you will train. I work on a month to month calendar basis. I invoice you at that time and your monthly fee will be based on the number of sessions for said month. Full payment is made at that time. We then do an assessment including your weight, measurements and body fat. We also do some basic strength and flexibility testing and take a before and after picture.
- I then set up a program, based on your goals and the information you provide. I set up a program that focuses on core, flexibility, balance and absolute strength. Some cardiovascular work will be included in your workout, but you are encouraged to do cardio on your own. I will also set up a program that you can do on your own on your non-trainingdays.
- I am here to provide you with the tools needed to help you meet your goals. What you put into it will determine your success. Let's get started and have some fun!
Same ole stuff, just more people! 4 people max for buddy training. This is great for those who want personal training but one-one is not an option.
Policies & Procedures for Both Options
- Please arrive before your scheduled time to warm up or to do your cardio work.
- Because my business is based on appointments, I encourage a 24 hour cancellation policy. If you cancel less than 24 hours, you will be charged for that session. Emergency cancellations will be rescheduled at my discretion. If I have to cancel a session for any reason, you will be able to make that session up.
- If you are going to discontinue training, I request that you give notice two weeks in advance. This will allow me ample time to fill your time slot. Training sessions are non- refundable.
- I attend two fitness conferences a year, I also participate in Charity fundraisers, and sometimes I take short vacations. You will not be charged during the time I am away.